Academic Assessment and the Quality Enhancement Plan
- Report on Academic Program Assessment 2015-2016 – Business, Engineering, and Industrial Technology Division & Health Care Technologies, Humanities, Mathematics, and Natural and Social Sciences Division
- 2016-2017 Assessment Calendar – provides Program Coordinators with a schedule of assessment events and deadlines
- Program Assessment Status Matrix 2016-2017 provides the current status of assessment activities for each academic program. It also provides a list of assigned Program Coordinators for each of SWCC’s academic programs.
- Program Assessment Templates September 2016 (.zip) – contains all assessment templates submitted by Program Coordinators, summarizing their intended assessment activities for the 2016-17 academic year.
Quality Enhancement Plan
- The Tortoise and the Hare: Thinking Slowly to Think Quickly rev. 3-21-16
- Critical Thinking Glossary – provides QEP teaching faculty an in-house glossary of the fundamental critical thinking terms and concepts to be employed in all of the QEP courses.