Community & Workforce Solutions
- Customized, cost-effective training solutions to help Southwest Virginia Companies Grow.
- “21st Century Skills” to match employers’ requirements
- Training for career entry, re-careering, career advancement.
- Short-term training for industry-recognized certifications.
- Classes available in a variety of delivery modes…face-to-face, online, hybrid, fast-track, daytime, evenings, weekends, on-campus, off-site…
- Higher education to match individual goals for personal and professional development.
- The Small Business Development Center (SBDC)
- Confidential counseling to start and grow YOUR small business.
- Procurement Technical Assistance Center (PTAC)
- Obtain and manage government contracts.
Sharon Peery, Dean of Community, Workforce & Economic Solutions
Buchanan Hall, Room 101
Postal Address: P.O.Box SVCC, Richlands, VA 24641
FedEx, UPS Packages: 724 Community College Road, Cedar Bluff, VA 24609