Driver Training Certifications
Defensive Driving Clinic
SWCC is a certified provider for the National Safety Council Defensive Driving Clinic. When you attend a driver improvement clinic you’ll learn defensive driving techniques that can help you avoid and prevent crashes. Limited to 30 students.
To register by mail, click here for instructions.
To register online complete the following steps
- Go to sw.augusoft.net
- Click “courses” on the left side of the screen
- Click “Driving Education” under Transportation and Driving Services
- Click the Defensive Driving Clinic link
- Click “Add to Cart” (Underneath the Facebook “like” button)
- Click “Create New Profile”
- Enter the respective information needed to create your account
- Click “view cart” to enter the payment screen (right side of screen underneath the shopping cart)
- Click “Checkout”
- Follow the steps on the payment screen to pay for the class using debit/credit or e-check
- Print your receipts and sign out
- Print out the student information form and mail to the address below or email to email@example.com.
Students must register and pay for the clinic 5 days prior to class.
MUST HAVE 8 STUDENTS FOR CLASS TO MAKE
Be sure to include the date of the clinic you are requesting from the schedule below (Clinics held on Saturdays).
The cost of each Clinic is $60.00 Cash or Money Order (Made payable to SWCC) if registering by mail.
Southwest Virginia Community College
Center for Community, Workforce & Economic Solutions
ATTN: Edna Sizemore
PO Box SVCC
Richlands, VA 24641
For more information, call Edna Sizemore at 1.800.822.7822 ext. 3 or 276.964.7369. Office Location: Buchanan Hall, room 120.