Driver Training Certifications
Virginia Rider Training Program
Online registration is NOT available.
Limited to 11 students. To reserve a spot in the motorcycle class, you must complete registration package and submit payment to the following address:
Southwest Virginia Community College
Center for Community, Workforce & Economic Solutions
ATTN: Edna Sizemore
P.O. Box SVCC
Richlands, VA 24641
- Complete the Class selection sheet
- Complete the SWCC Registration Form (EMPLID or SSN, Name, and Signature)
- Complete the SWCC Application
- Pay tuition one of the following ways:
- Cashier’s Check (Payable to SWCC)
- Check (Payable to SWCC)
- Money Order (Payable to SWCC)
- Complete Credit Card Form
- Complete Add/Drop Form (with name, Emplid, SSN, address, and signature) in case something comes up and you need to drop the course, the form can be submitted for a refund.
Tuition for RVH 130 is $276.00 in-state, $312.00 out-of-state students in a 30 mile radius of any VCCS college, $665.20 out-of-state students.
- Registration can be submitted to Edna Sizemore in one of the following ways:
- In person (Buchanan Hall, room 120)
- By mail (see address above)
- Fax: 276.964.7744
- Registration package can be obtained by:
Classes fill up three to four months in advance.