Fall Semester 2014
|EXAM PERIOD – DAY CLASSES|
|EXAM PERIOD||MON Dec 15
||TUE Dec 16
||WED Dec 17
||THU Dec 18
|8:00- 9:45||M-W – 4:30*||M-W – 12:15*||M-W- 10:50*||T-R 8:00*|
|10:00-11:45||M-W 8:00*||T-R 9:25*||T-R – 1:10*||T-R 2:35*|
|12:00-1:45||M-W 3:05*||M-W 1:40*||T-R – 4:00*||T-R – 10:50*|
*Class meeting time during current term. **Possible make up period
NIGHT INSTRUCTORS SHOULD GIVE FINAL EXAMS FOR ON CAMPUS AND OFF CAMPUS CLASSES AS INDICATED
Monday December 15, Tuesday December 16, Wednesday December 17, Thursday December 18
- Classes meeting for multiple periods on one day will have their final exams at the time scheduled for the first hour of class.
- Instructors wishing to give a longer exam, with the permission of their <i>Division Dean, should use a make up period indicated by [**]
- All regular daytime final examinations should be administered as scheduled above. Exceptions must be in writing and must have the approval of the Division Dean.
- Students finding it necessary to request an early examination should see their Instructor and Division Dean.
- Classes in which exams are not planned will meet during the scheduled exam period for regular class activities.
INCLEMENT WEATHER EXAM SCHEDULE
Should the college operate on late schedule on an exam day then the exam scheduled at 8 a.m. will be given at 3 p.m. the same day. ALL OTHER EXAM TIMES REMAIN THE SAME ON LATE SCHEDULE.