Spring Semester 2015
|EXAM PERIOD – DAY CLASSES|
|EXAM PERIOD||MON May 11
||TUE May 12
||WED May 13
||THU May 14
|8:00- 9:45||T-R – 10:50*||M-W 9:25*||M-W 1:40*||T-R – 4:00*|
|10:00-11:45||M-W – 4:30*||M-W – 12:15*||M-W- 10:50*||T-R – 8:00*|
|12:00-1:45||M-W 8:00*||T-R 9:25*||T-R – 1:10*||T-R – 2:35*|
*Class meeting time during current term. **Possible make up period
NIGHT INSTRUCTORS SHOULD GIVE FINAL EXAMS FOR ON CAMPUS AND OFF CAMPUS CLASSES AS INDICATED
Monday May 11, Tuesday May 12, Wednesday May 13, Thursday May 14
- Classes meeting for multiple periods on one day will have their final exams at the time scheduled for the first hour of class.
- Instructors wishing to give a longer exam, with the permission of their <i>Division Dean, should use a make up period indicated by [**]
- All regular daytime final examinations should be administered as scheduled above. Exceptions must be in writing and must have the approval of the Division Dean.
- Students finding it necessary to request an early examination should see their Instructor and Division Dean.
- Classes in which exams are not planned will meet during the scheduled exam period for regular class activities.
INCLEMENT WEATHER EXAM SCHEDULE
Should the college operate on late schedule on an exam day then the exam scheduled at 8 a.m. will be given at 3 p.m. the same day. ALL OTHER EXAM TIMES REMAIN THE SAME ON LATE SCHEDULE.