Finding Qualified Candidates
We can assist you in finding qualified employees for open positions.
Does your business need assistance finding talented candidates to fill open positions? The Office of Career Services works closely with employers to promote employment opportunities, coordinate experiential learning activities, and help connect employers to qualified candidates.
SWCC’s Office of Career Services offers multiple options for promotion of employment or internship opportunities in order to meet the needs of employers. .
The Flying Eagle Job Board
The Flying Eagle Job Board Click on the “NEW EMPLOYER” button to create a free employer account that will allow you to easily add job opportunities to SWCC’s Flying Eagle Job Board. These job opportunities can be viewed by SWCC students and alumni and allows them to apply using your preferred method of application.
Additional ways we can get the word out about employment opportunities for employers:
- Direct emails to program advisors
- Promotion on Facebook via SWCC’s Workforce & Continuing Education Page
- Post flyers on physical job board on SWCC’s campus
- Push information via the Flying Eagle Job Board to students in a specific program
Career Services can post job openings for employers.
Send position description, position requirements, company information, & application guidelines to: firstname.lastname@example.org or call (276) 964-7262 for assistance promoting your job opportunities.
Students may work in faculty-approved internships to gain work-based learning experience. Internship openings are welcome in the following programs:
- Administration of Justice
- Administrative Support Technology
- Advanced EMT
- Adventure Tourism
- Business Management
- Computed Tomography
- Early Childhood Development
- Early Childhood Education
- Early Childhood, Infant & Toddler
- EMT, Basic
- EMS-Intermediate to Paramedic Bridge
- EMS Technology (Paramedic)
- Human Service Technology
- Insurance, Accounting Specialization
- Legal Studies
- LPN to RN
- Mental Health
- Nursing, RN
- Occupational Therapy Assistant
- Outdoor Recreation
- Pharmacy Technician
- Practical Nursing
- Substance Abuse
- Health Care Technician
CONTACT CAREER SERVICES
Buchanan Hall, B100
Career Services is offering assistance remotely via email, phone and in person by appointment.
Mon-Friday 8 am - 4 pm