ASSOCIATE OF APPLIED SCIENCE (A.A.S.)
The Electrical/Electronics Engineering Technology program provides training in state-of-the-art electrical/electronics equipment and systems.
Many of the credits required by the program are transferable to an appropriate bachelor of engineering technology program.
A QUALITY EDUCATION
Key Skills Learned
- Earn an Associate of Applied Science.
- Online and night classes are available.
- Small class size with a focus on hands-on learning.
- Multiple career path options.
- Accelerate your earning potential.
**Acquire the educational requirements needed to test for the journeyman electrician’s license.
**Two years of on-the-job training is also required to test for the journeyman electrician’s license.
An Honors College is available to students in this program. Learn more about the Career & Technical Education Honors College and apply.