Special Library Hours
- Please access the Southwest Virginia Community College COVID-19 Prevention & Response official webpage for the latest news concerning the college’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic.
- All current information applies to Southwest Virginia Community College Library. All resources and services have moved to an online and remote access format only.
- Please access all of the Library’s resources and services from the Library Menu on this main Library webpage, including Primo, the library catalog, and other electronic resources, including databases for journals, newspapers, and magazines as well as streaming videos.
- Remote access is available for most online Library resources through student My VCCS (My Southwest) accounts.
- Please contact the Library Circulation Desk at (276) 964-7265 and leave a message (name and call-back number) if your call is not immediately answered. Contact the Southwest librarian for resource and services information by email here.
- Other notes: All materials that are currently checked out will automatically be renewed until the campus is safely reopened to students, faculty and staff, and community patrons; this does not include materials that are long overdue or considered lost in the Library system.
- Please call the Library Circulation Desk (276- 964-7265) or the Librarian (276-964-7266) with any questions about services or resources.
Spring and Fall Hours
For latest inclement weather information call 276.964.7265 for closing messages or click the Home link above for the SWCC homepage. Click here for the SWCC inclement weather policy and radio/television stations that broadcast closing/late schedules.
There is a convenient book return outside of the Dellinger LRC Building.
Teresa Yearout, Ph.D., ODU; MSIS, UT, Knoxville
Coordinator, Library Services; Professor, Faculty
Circulation & Interlibrary Loan
Acquisitions & Cataloging
Education Specialist/Reference and Instruction
Telephone, Circulation Desk: 276.964.7265
Telephone, Information Services: 276.964.7617
Telephone, Interlibrary Loan: 276.964.7265
Telephone, Coordinator, Library Services: 276.964.7266
Postal Address: Southwest Virginia Community College, The Library, P.O. Box 1101, Richlands, VA 24641
Physical Address: SWCC, The Library, Dellinger LRC, 965 Community College Road, Cedar Bluff, VA 24609
Receiving (Deliveries): SWCC, Central Receiving, The Library, 724 Community College Road, Cedar Bluff, VA 24609