November 9, 2019 10:00 am
FAFSA Workshop – Dellinger Hall Room 206
Departments and services available to students on this day.
- Admission applications
- Domicile determination
- Program changes
- Graduation applications
- Parking decals
- Four County transit schedules
- Registration for Spring Semester and Fast Track programs
- Apply for graduation
- Change Programs
- FAFSA completion 2020-2021 (2018 Tax information required)
- Free Tuition applications
- Work Study applications
- Scholarship information
- Funding Sources
- Basic Financial Aid information
Student Recruitment and Engagement
Recruitment/Engagement will provide campus tours during the November 9 workshop.
Two drawings for $50 Amazon Gift Cards for completing FAFSA on this day. Do not have to be present to win.
Light refreshments will be provided.