Find out if you qualify for this amazing educational opportunity!
Available for a limited time! Register by December 14th.
We want to help you REV up your career...
REGISTER BY DECEMBER 14th FOR FREE EDUCATION VOUCHERS UP TO $3,000.
The Governor of Virginia has authorized the Re-Employing Virginians (REV) campaign that allows students to receive up to $1500-$3000 tuition and fee vouchers for classes in select programs IF the student enrolls by December 14, 2020.
Review the content below to determine if you are one of the thousands of Virginians that may benefit from this initiative. Then, review and fill out the Application Form at the bottom of the page to get started. A Student Success Specialist will contact you and assist you with the rest of the process and make sure you have everything you need to make the most of this opportunity!
- A Virginian who lost his/her job due to COVID-19 and received state unemployment benefits on or after August 1, 2020, or
- A Virginian who lost a full-time job because COVID-19 caused his/her place of employment to close or reduce staffing, and who is now working in a part-time job that pays less than $15 per hour. (Individuals who resigned from full-time employment to care for sick relatives or stay home with school-age children are not eligible for these training vouchers but may be eligible for other financial assistance.)
- DACA students and dual enrolled students are not eligible for REV Training Vouchers.
If you meet the requirements above, then you’re on your way to getting an REV voucher. To take advantage of this one-time-only opportunity, follow these four steps.
1. Fill out the form below to connect with a navigator.
2. Certify that you’re eligible to receive an REV voucher.
3. Plan your courses with a navigator and determine your REV funding.
- If you choose to do short-term workforce training, you’ll receive up to a $1,500 voucher applied to your student account.
- If you choose to pursue classes towards a career studies certificate or an associate degree, you’ll receive up to $1,500 for part-time or up to $3,000 for full-time – both applied directly to your student account.
Tuition at Southwest for a full-time student taking 15 credit hours is $2,351.25. This means if you are a full-time student, your tuition would be paid in full by the REV Voucher.
Tuition is $156.75 per credit hour.
4. Enroll by Dec. 14, 2020.
This is a one-time funding effort to help Virginians recover from job loss or underemployment due to COVID-19. Take advantage of these dollars soon because funding expires on Dec. 14. Connect with us today to begin the process.