International Tours with SWCC
Join Dr. Brenner for an unforgettable trip around the religious, historic and naturalist sites of India in Spring 2018.
- Departs May 13, 2018
- Meals per Itinerary
- Full Time Tour Manager
- All arrival/departure transfers and land transport in A/C Vehicle/Coach as per Itinerary
- Professional English Speaking Local Guides during sightseeing
- Monument entrances
- Cycle Rickshaw ride in Old Delhi
- Tonga (horse cart) ride in Agra
- Entrance ticket to Mohabbat The Taj
- Entrance to Park and 3 Canter Safaris with naturalist
- Elephant ride to Amber Fort in Jaipur
- Bottled water in the vehicle (2 liter bottles per day per person)
Learn more about this exciting travel opportunity to India in Spring 2018.
**Participants must depart from Washington DC and purchase their insurance and visa. All other costs are included.