Welding training scheduled for 2020:
- Flux Core Arc Welding (S,Su) Jan 11 - Mar 21, 4:30PM-9:30PM
- Gas Metal Arc Welding (S,Su) Jan 11 - Feb 15, 8:00AM-5:00PM
- Gas Tungsten Arc Welding (T,Th) Feb 18 - Apr 23, 5:00PM-10:00PM
- Shielded Metal Arc Welding (S,Su) Feb 23 - May 10, 8:00AM-4:30PM
- Flux Core Arc Welding (S,Su) Apr 4 - May 6, 4:30PM-9:30PM
The median pay for welders is $38,136 per year while experienced workers can make up to $52,941 per year.
Certified welder tests developed by welding trade authorities provide a definitive series of procedures which specify how to correctly execute various weld processes. By gaining a welding credential though our American Welding Society (AWS) Accredited Testing Facility (ATF), you are demonstrating proficiency in meeting a specific weld process requirement. The welding credentials you will earn at SWCC’s AWS ATF are nationally recognized and can benefit your salary increase and employment prospects.
Please use this form to let us know your interest in registration for welding training classes.