Information Technology Training available to your employees.
Do your employees need basic computer skills?
Do you have a particular application or task you need your employees trained to accomplish?
Enhance the technical skills of your workforce…
- Through customized training
- Learning basic computer skills
- Learning critical applications to support your organization’s mission
We provide customized non-credit courses designed to meet your organization’s needs.
Credit and Non-Credit Training is available. Multiple locations to better serve you.
Digital Literacy covers generic information and communications technologies, providing the participant with twenty-first century technical skills.
Topics could include:
- Computer Basics
- The internet, cloud services and the World Wide Web
- Email Basics
- Electronic File Management
- Productivity Programs
- Computer Security and Privacy
- Digital Lifestyles
- Certification Test Preparation
Information Technology Training Academy
A one-stop training solution for all your:
- Information Technology
- Cyber security and
- Certification training needs
Available Certification Training:
- CompTIA A+, Network+, Security+, and Server+
- Microsoft Office Specialist (MOS)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Associate (MCSA)
- Microsoft Certified Solutions Expert (MCSE)
- Oracle PL/SQL Developer Certified Associate
- CISCO Certified Entry Networking Technician (CCENT)
- Other certifications to meet regional needs
Other services available include:
- Non-credit, short-term, accelerated courses
- Face-to-face, on-line, and hybrid courses
- Flexible schedule to meet student needs
- A Pearson Vue, Prometric, and Certiport testing center
- Training packages including instruction, certification preparation, and an exam voucher
- Custom training developed to meet your organization’s needs
For more information and pricing, contact the Business, Engineering & Industrial Technology Division by: