Business and Engineering Degrees
Get a convenient, affordable start on a business or engineering career at Southwest Virginia Community College.
Business and engineering offer strong career opportunities with high income potential. At Southwest Virginia Community College, you can develop skills for immediate employment in business or engineering, while earning half the credits you need for a four-year business degree or four-year engineering degree.
Whether you’re seeking a bachelor’s degree or a fast track to an entry-level job, our business and engineering programs can help you reach your goal quickly and afford ably.
You can choose from a variety of engineering programs and business programs at Southwest Virginia Community College:
- Business administration
- Outdoor leadership
- Administrative support technology
- Information systems technology
Save Time, Money and Hassle in Our Business and Engineering Programs
Lots of colleges offer degrees in engineering and business. Why start at Southwest Virginia Community College?
• Get plenty of direct attention from your instructors. Our faculty members have strong credentials and are 100 percent dedicated to teaching. You’ll build strong relationships with instructors, and you’ll never get overlooked or lost in the shuffle. .
• Acquire practical skills and experience. Our business and engineering programs emphasize professional development. You’ll learn state-of-the-art technologies and methods, building skills that have real value in the work force.
• Belong to a supportive community. Southwest Virginia CC emphasizes cooperation, not competition. If you need tutoring, mentoring, transportation, childcare assistance, or any other type of support, our advisers and staff will help you find a solution.
• Earn credits that transfer almost anywhere. If you want to pursue an engineering bachelor’s degree or business degree, your credits from Southwest Virginia CC will automatically transfer to any public four-year school in the state, and to most out-of-state colleges and universities.