Please follow the guidelines for preparation for graduation, and complete the Graduation Application linked below.
Also remember to complete the Graduation Survey. We value your feedback from your time at Southwest.
To prepare for graduation:
- Make sure that any financial obligations you have to the college are resolved, and all library materials are returned.*
- Have your program advisor check to ensure you have completed all program requirements.
- Verify your SIS mailing address is correct. Your diploma will be mailed to you within 45 days of the graduation date to the address you have listed in the student information system (MYSouthwest) as your permanent address.*
- See the Student Handbook for more information on graduation requirements and Graduation Honors awarded.
* You can find this information in your Student Center by logging into MYSouthwest (https://sw.my.vccs.edu ) and clicking the Student Information System (SIS) block.
To apply for graduation:
- Complete the online Graduation Survey
- Complete the Graduation Application. The admissions staff use this application to determine if you have completed the eligible requirements to graduate.