- SWCC Annual Security Report
- Daily Crime Log
- Emergency Information – campus emergency contacts, fire and tornado drills
- Sex Offender Admissions Policy
- SWCC Alert – Employees and students sign up for this service to receive emergency and weather alerts
- Title IX
- TIPS Incident Reporting
- Weather Closings & Delays – Policy and delayed schedule class meeting times
- Diversity & Equal Employment Opportunity Statement
- Equal Opportunity, Affirmative Action Statement
- Free Speech
- FERPA Policy
- Freedom of Information Act Contact
- Organizational Charts
- Permission to Release Education Records SWCC
- Register to Vote
- Social Media Policy
- SWCC Authorization to administer Gl Bill® educational benefits
- 2021-22 Student Achievement Report
- SWCC Expenditures
- Textbook Purchasing
- Information Security Standard
- IT Employee Acceptable Use Standard
- IT Student Patron Acceptable Use Agreement
- Personnel Security Standard
- Security Policy
- Student Information System Security Standard
For more information about Information Security contact Matthew Thompson, SWCC Information Security Officer.
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY/AFFIRMATIVE ACTION STATEMENT
Southwest Virginia Community College (SWCC) does not discriminate against employees, students, or applicants on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, genetic information, or veteran status; or otherwise discriminate against employees or applicants who inquire about, discuss, or disclose their compensation or the compensation of other employees, or applicants; or any other basis protected by law.
Veterans: This institution is approved to offer Gl Bill® educational benefits by the Virginia State Approving Agency.
The Virginia State Approving Agency (SAA), is the approving authority of education and training programs for Virginia. Our office investigates complaints of Gl Bill beneficiaries. While most complaints should initially follow the school grievance policy, if the situation cannot be resolved at the school, the beneficiary should contact our office via email at email@example.com.
SWCC is an open-entry institution. The following pathways exist, Advanced Manufacturing & Trades, Agriculture, Arts & Communications, Business & Hospitality, Computer Information Technology, Education, Healthcare, Logistics & Transportation, College Transfer, Public Service & Safety, Science, Math & Engineering, Outdoor Tourism & Recreation.
The college is subject to Titles VI and VII of the Civil Rights Act of 1964; Title IX of the Education Amendments of 1972; Sections 503 and 504 of the Rehabilitation Act of 1973; the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990, as amended; the Age Discrimination in Employment Act; the Equal Pay Act; the Vietnam Era Veterans’ Readjustment Assistance Act of 1974; Federal Executive Order 11246; Genetic Information Nondiscrimination Act of 2008 (GINA); Virginia’s State Executive Order Number Two; and all other applicable rules and regulations.
Information about campus, workplace violence prevention, and Title IX (https://sw.edu/title-ix/) is available online.
Individuals with questions or concerns about any of these regulations or related issues should contact:
SWCC Campus Police
Emergency: 276.964.4357 or 4357 (“HELP”) from any campus phone
Dean of Student Success and Title IX Coordinator