All SWCC club advisors are provided with the expressive activity policy in order to support the exercise of constitutionally protected expression.
The use of college facilities and property must
- not impede student education, academic activities, scheduled events, functions, or the faculty/staff work environment
- be safe for participants and not generate security issues
- preserve the integrity and aesthetics of the college’s property.
REPORT AN INCIDENT
You may report an incident of disruption of constitutionally protected speech by contacting:
- Jerry Stinson, Campus Police Chief, 276.964.7203 OR on campus 7221, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Dyan Lester, Dean of Student Success/Title IX Coordinator, 276.964.7677, email@example.com
You may also report an incident using the Free Speech section of the SWCC TIPS online reporting system. A link to the TIPS system is available at the top and bottom of every sw.edu webpage.