This program is designed to be completed in just one semester!
Start Your Career in IT
Our IT Support Certificate provides the job-ready skills you need to start or advance your IT Career.
A QUALITY EDUCATION
This program prepares participants for an entry-level job in IT Support. The curriculum prepares participants for the Google IT Support Certificate. This program can serve as a stand-alone credential or a stackable credential on top of another business, technology, or technical degree.
- Entry-Level Information Technology Skills
- Opportunity to earn Google IT Support Certificate
- An easy path to becoming an IT Professional
- Completely online curriculum
- Complete one course at a time
- Five courses, 16 credit hours
- Fast-Track; Complete all the courses in one semester, 16 Weeks
- Scholarships are available for those that qualify
- No textbooks are required.
- High-demand occupational field
- Employer engagement opportunities
Students holding a current Google IT Support Professional Certificate may apply this certificate for Prior Learning credit for the ITE100 course only within this program. A copy of the certification must be attached to the Prior Learning Credit form available in the Business, Engineering, and Industrial Technology Deans Office. Additional information and requirements concerning Prior Learning and transfer courses are available at: https://sw.edu/credit-prior-learning/.