Google IT Support Professional Certificate
Google's IT Support Certificate provides the job-ready skills you need to start or advance your IT Career.
This program is designed to be completed in just one semester!
A QUALITY EDUCATION
This program prepares participates for an entry-level job in IT Support. The curriculum prepares participants for the Google IT Support Certificate. This program can serve as a stand-alone credential or a stackable credential on top of another business, technology or technical degree.
· Entry-Level Information Technology Skills
· Opportunity to earn Google IT Support Certificate
· Easy path to become an IT Professional
· Completely online curriculum
· Complete one-course at a time
· Five courses, 16 credit hours
· Fast-Track; Complete all the courses in one semester, 16 Weeks
· Scholarships available for those that qualify
· No textbooks required.
· Earn the Google IT Support Professional Certification after completing all 5 courses
· High-demand occupational field
· Employer engagement opportunities
Courses within this program are mapped to the Google IT Support Professional Certificate Program. Due to the design of this program, course substitutions are unavailable. Courses completed at Southwest beginning summer 2020 will apply to this program. Previous enrollments and completions in courses cannot be utilized for credit within this program due to the course design.
Students holding a current Google IT Support Professional Certificate may apply this certificate for Prior Learning credit for the ITE100 course only within this program. A copy of the certification must be attached to the Prior Learning Credit form available in the Business, Engineering, and Industrial Technology Deans Office. Additional information and requirements concerning Prior Learning and transfer courses is available at: https://sw.edu/credit-prior-learning/.