Welcome to Southwest Virginia Community College’s meal plan options, designed to make your dining experience on campus convenient and flexible.
Meal Plan Options
- Each Board Meal carries a maximum value of $10.00, covering a wholesome entree along with your choice of a side or beverage.
- The swipe of a Board Meal deducts one (1), $10.00 meal from the balance of your purchased plan.
- Redeem meals without any restrictions – there’s no limit to how often you can enjoy them.
- Please note that any unused funds for a Board Meal purchase are forfeited, and unused meals reset at the end of each fiscal year (June 30). However, you have the option to make a positive impact by donating unused meals to an account assisting students facing food insecurities.
- Dining Dollars, a declining balance, can be exclusively purchased with meal plans and used at the Eagle Café.
- Perfect for smaller purchases or when the $10.00 Board Meal value falls short of covering the entire cost of selected items.
- The good news is that Dining Dollars roll over to the next semester, providing added flexibility.
- Similar to Board Meals, any unused Dining Dollars expire at the end of each fiscal year (June 30).
- Eagle Dollars offer a separate and versatile spending option, available for purchase through the GET™ app or website. Family members can also contribute on behalf of a student by visiting https://get.cbord.com/swcc.
- Not subject to expiration, Eagle Dollars remain active as long as the account is in use.
- Excitingly, students can earn $5 worth of Eagle Dollars for free by simply downloading the GET™ Mobile App, signing in for the first time, and attending select college-sponsored events.
GET™ App Convenience
- Make the most of your campus life with the GET™ app, available for free download on your smartphone. Choose Southwest Virginia Community College as your campus to access convenience, value, and fun.
- Your SWCC ID card doubles as your campus debit, seamlessly integrating your meal plans and Eagle Dollars for a hassle-free experience.
Purchase Meal Plans
For any queries or to purchase Meal Plans and Dining Dollars, visit the Cashier’s Office on the 1st floor of Tazewell Hall or call 276-964-7367. Enhance your college experience with our convenient and flexible dining options!
Eagle Dollars may be purchased from the Get™ Mobile App or by visiting https://get.cbord.com/swcc.