Get the help you need to succeed! Whether you have a single question, or many, SWCC faculty & staff stand ready to serve and assist you with attaining your academic goals.
- Online Adviser Help offers 24 hour expected turnaround if you submit a request offline through email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you are requesting a transcript, please complete the transcript request form.
- If you have a question about which classes to take or other program enrollment questions, either contact your academic advisor, or complete the Contact Form here and the Dean of Student Success will make sure you receive the assistance and direction you need.
- Sandy Baisden 276.964,7238
- Jennifer Hale - 276.964.7295
- Dyan Lester -276.964.7677
- Alta Lewis -276.964.7293
- Paula Owens - 276.964.7344
- Kathy Sword - 276.964.7297
- Teresa Thompson - 276.964.7299
- Connie Whited - 276.964.7608
- Brandon Hensley 276.964.7762
- Lisa Haywood 276.9647220
- Jacob Richardson 276.964.7763
- Seth Helmandollar 276.964.7627
- Dionne Cook 276-964-7301
- Christina Rimmer 276.964.7246
- Mike Henry 276.964.7233
- Beth Gianato 276.964.7624
- Mary Margaret Thompson 276.964.7399
- Garret Wright 276.964.7563
Occasionally the single sign-on portal to MYSouthwest may be unavailable, but SIS and Blackboard remains available.
At these times you may login to the SIS portal for enrollment and financial activities at:
1. Contact your instructor and verify that Blackboard is used for delivery of your course materials.
2. WAIT! Once you register for classes, your courses will be loaded into Blackboard within 24 hours. If you have registered during the weekend, your courses will be loaded the next working day.
Contact Financial Aid at 276.964.7291 or 7290 for assistance. Please login to your MYSouthwest account to verify your financial aid status and award amounts and balance before contacting the Financial Aid office.
Paying for College offers more information on paying tuition.
1. Go to: http://office.vccs.edu
2. Use your full student email address as your username, and your student password to log into the site and access the download. (e.g. email@example.com)
You must be a current student.
Your desktop/laptop must be running a minimum of either Windows 7 or Windows 8 in order for Office 365 to install.
You can install the product on up to 5 devices at a time.
In order to install Office 365 on your mobile device(s), you will need to go to the appropriate app store and download ‘Office Mobile for Office 365’. This should be a free download.