Payment plan options help you afford your education.
Simple Steps to Enroll
- Log on to MySouthwest at https://sw.my.vccs.edu
- Click on SIS (Student Information System)
- Select My Student Information
- Under Finances, click on Apply for Payment Plan
- Once enrolled, you can manage your plan at mycollegepaymentplan.com/sw
- Automatic bank payments(ACH)
- Credit or debit card
An additional fee may be assessed for using a debit/credit card.
Scheduled payments are processed on the 16th of each month.
Cost to Participate
- $30-$35 depending on plan chosen, nonrefundable enrollment fee
- $30 nonrefundable returned payment fee, if a payment is returned
For help setting up a plan, or answers to questions about making a payment, call 800-609-8056. A tutorial video is available at mycollegepaymentplan.com/sw
NOTE: All down payments and enrollment fees are processed immediately!
If the down payment and/or enrollment fee payment fails the plan will be terminated.
PAYMENT PLAN AVAILABILITY
Availability of the payment plan is determined by Southwest Virginia Community College. Please be aware the College may elect not to have the payment plan available during specific times and dates during registration.
Please do not assume your balance will automatically adjust if financial aid is received or a class is dropped or added. You should review your agreement balance online.
Students: If someone is paying on your behalf, you MUST first set them up as an Authorized Payer.
Authorized Payers: If you are paying on behalf of the student, the student must access or set up their account first and then add you as an Authorized Payer.
SWCC has contracted with TMS (Tuition Management Systems) to process financial aid disbursements and certain tuition refunds to students electronically. Learn more at https://sw.edu/electronic-disbursements/