Tazewell County CONNECT | Tuition Free College
- All 2020 Tazewell County high school graduates residing in Tazewell County, with at least a 2.0 GPA are eligible to receive last-dollar funding to attend Southwest Virginia Community College.
- Students graduating from private schools, home schools, or receiving their GED are also eligible.
- Students must apply for financial aid (FAFSA) first.
- The scholarship is intended to cover any tuition and fees that are remaining after federal funding or other financial aid.
- Students will need to enroll in a minimum of 6 tuition-free credit hours each semester.
- Participation in the College's "Eagle Project" Days of Service will also be required.
- While the cost of books is not included, many students qualify for scholarships that can cover this cost.
- Funding available for Pell-eligible program-required courses only.
For more details about this program call 276-964-7724.