Tazewell County CONNECT | Tuition Free College
- Tazewell County high school graduates from 2019 onward
- Dependent on the County’s annual budget which begins each year on July 1.
- Graduates must have a GPA of 2.5 upon high school graduation
- Private school and homeschool graduates are eligible to apply
- Be a resident of Tazewell County since January 1 of their graduation year
- Financial assistance shall be given for six continuous semesters after high school graduation, starting no later than the subsequent fall term
- One hour of community service for every one hundred twenty-five dollars ($125) received is required. THIS IS WAIVED FOR THE 2020 GRADUATES DUE TO THE COVID-19 PANDEMIC.
- Applications for assistance must be submitted no later than March 31 of the year of their anticipated high school graduation.
For more details about this program call 276-964-7724.